CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE FOR E-COMMERCE
CECILIE Copenhagen is looking for an energetic and self driven Customer Service Representative to join our growing e-commerce team. Based out of the CECILIE Copenhagen office, you will be driving customer service and supporting the e-commerce team to drive business growth through ceciliecopenhagen.com. As a Customer Service Representative for CECILIE Copenhagen, you are an ambassador for our brand and you will be providing the highest level of service to all our customers and spreading the vision of our brand every day.
The role as Customer Service Representative is a part time position and reports to the PR- and Online Manager. We offer a flexible position with the opportunity of working remotely.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Answer all customer service enquiries
- Resolve product or service problems
- Attract potential clients by answering product questions; suggest information about other products
- Ensure smooth daily workflow between our webshop orders and our logistics company
- Handle product returns and refunds
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Support e-commerce team with ad hoc tasks
- Be a true ambassador for the brand
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is passionate about the CECILIE Copenhagen brand
- Has strong customer relations experience and is passionate about customer satisfaction and delivering the best level of customer service
- Is confident, friendly and have a positive personality
- Is sales driven, service-minded and result oriented
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is highly organized
- Has strong attention to detail and a solution-oriented mindset
- Has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Is fluent in English
- Danish skills is a plus, but not a requirement
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.